Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Doulos In West Port

The ship DOULOS will be in Malaysia! If you are a book lover, this event is Nirvana. Dirt-cheap and excellent quality stuffs. No joke.

Just to illustrate.. the last time doulos landed in Kuching, I bought a booklet called The Supremacy of God in Preaching (for RM 8-10) and gave a few copies to my pastors for Christmas

Then, I found the same book in a local bookstore costing RM 40!! It's that big a difference... I plan to plunder the ship on 6 July and never go near a bookshop for the remainder of the year :) I kid u not! hehehe...

Details are as follows:
6 July – 31 July 2006
Star Cruises Terminal, West Port

Hurry onboard! Don't miss it! Book Fair Opening Hours
6 July (Thu) 2pm – 10pm
7 July ~ 31 July 2006

Tue – Sat: 10am – 10pm
Sun & Mon: 2pm – 10pm

No comments: